10.26.2011

Find Me Over at Dave's Garden

I am all about the herb garden.  I can’t grow vegetables to save my life.  I just get luxuriant foliage and lots of flowers.  Which, with herbs, is exactly what you want.

Not to mention that herbs can be expensive, and that many of them are hard to find fresh, even at specialty markets.
 


But what to do when you have a four foot high rosemary bush?  Do you have a herb garden, but need ideas on what to do with the herbs?  Check out the series I’ve been doing over at Dave’s Garden, entitled What to do with All That . . . . (insert name of herb).

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/by.php?user=dandylyon85

So far, I’ve covered Basil, Mint, Thyme, Oregano and Rosemary.  Stay tuned for Cilantro, Lemongrass, Parsley and Sage.  Are there any other herbs you guys want covered?  Let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aloha,

thanks for the visit today, i enjoyed visiting your blog and enjoyed the one about drying lemon peels. something i can do on my side :)